SOCless is a serverless framework built to help security teams easily automate their incident response and operations processes.
SOCless uses the AWS Step Functions and AWS Lambda services to execute user-defined workflows. The workflows, called Playbooks, are defined as JSON objects and triggered by real-time alerts from http-based data sources or scheduled events from AWS CloudWatch.
- Respond to real-time or scheduled events
- Orchestrate existing security tools into workflows using AWS Lambda functions written in Python 3
- Interact with humans as part of automated workflows and adapt to their responses
- Connect to internal resources via static IP whitelisting
- Develop use-cases rapidly courtesy of reusable, modular and shareable plugins
- Store and deploy infrastructure and response plans as code using The Serverless Framework
- Enjoy low cost, low operational overhead, and effortless scalability courtesy of serverless design
- Extend architecture to implement unique use-cases using AWS services
To get started, deploy SOCless!
Join our community Slack workspace